Bromley United Reformed Church, 20 Widmore rd , Bromley, Bromley, United Kingdom
A Fun Place where children can explore different arts and crafts, with a different theme every week.
Check Our Timetable on FB Page as times may Vary
Info about the sessions:
Hi I'm Naomi
I'm a fun loving enthusiastic person, with a love for bringing fun art and craft to the community.
At "The Happy Crafters" our sessions are for children age 18mnts-8yr olds, where we will explore different art and crafts
Sessions have a new theme every week and are interactive.
Parents stay and can join there child in the fun, or sit back and watch
we have free refreshments at Story time (tea, coffee, juice, biscuits)
Younger siblings accompanying older ones taking part in sessions will have some toys available to keep them entertained too - and can join us at the end for Story time.
WHERE: Bromley United Reformed Church, 20 Widmore Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RY In the "Verrall Hall"
Parking: There is a convenient entrance to the (INTU Shopping centre) Car Park from Glades Place (which runs down the side of our building)
I look forward to seeing you there
WHEN: Thursday and Friday mornings including some Saturdays and Halfterm
PRICE: £8 per child if buying a term option - or £10.00 per child per session if not
"All art materials and refreshments included in the price"
Other Discounts and competitions: will be advertised on the page as and when :)
Further info: Prices from the 26th of Jan:
EB = Early Bird Price – Book for our x10 week term before Jan 26th 2017 and get our special MOTHERS DAY (PEPPA PIG THEMED) session for £8.00 instead of £12.00 AND secure your place NOW! -contact us for details
TB = Term Booking price – Book for our x10 week term and get all our standard sessions for £8.00 and our mothers days special for £10.00
SP = Session Price – If you would like to book for sessions but haven’t signed up to our x10 week term the prices are as follows:
Standard session - £10.00
Special session - £ 12.00
To be paid in advance -contact me for details
TERM AND CONDITIONS: - Please read before booking
THE HAPPY CRAFTER’S TERM AND CONDITIONS
**To be booked on to any class – you will now need to pay for the class in advance from Thursday the 26th of Jan
Unfortunately – were not able to offer refunds for missed sessions, but if you know in advance that your unable to make a session – your more than welcome to send a friend in your place
In the event that a class cant run - due to illness of the class leader etc..
– we will invite you to another day the class is running where possible
- Join us at another themed session
- Or Give you a full refund
Just contact me to book and I’ll give you our payment info
• - You can join The Happy Crafters term booking at any time as long as there are spaces available. Classes run in terms throughout the year, including the summer holidays. You can join a class at any time if places are still available and just pay for the remainder of the term if before halfway through - if we are after halfway through the term you can pay for the last half of one term and the beginning of the other.
or join the waiting list for a place in the following term.
• If you cant attend on your usual day, you can join us any day that week as long as you give us notice and we have spaces available
• Unfortunately – you are unable to carry missed sessions over into the new term
• When you have reserved a space in our sessions you will be provisionally booked in until payment has been Made you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, Time Table and the fee. The Happy Crafters can only hold your place for 7 days without payment If booking in advance. And only 48 hrs before the session for later bookings You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding The Happy Crafters reserves the right to cancel your booking.
* In certain exceptional circumstances The Happy Crafters may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions The Happy Crafters would endeavor to offer an EXTRA class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible The Happy Crafters reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
• Data Protection: The Happy Crafters will NEVER give your personal information out to a third party in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please message me for any further details :)