Belize Jungle + Glamping Adventure Tour
Glamp on a remote Caribbean island paradise, explore the rainforest jungle, and uncover ancient Mayan ruins on our 8 Day, Women Only, Small Group Adventure Tour in Belize.
Your adventure in Belize will encompass the best adrenaline pumping jungle activities on the mainland and the serene, remote island experience in the middle of the Caribbean Sea on a UNESCO designated Marine Preserve.
During the first half of your adventure you ll explore Mayan ruins, navigate caves featuring 3,000 year old artifacts, and immerse yourself in the Belizean Jungle embarking on new adventures each day.
On the second half of your Belize Adventure, you ll be whisked away from the mainland and travel by boat 36 miles to a remote island Glamping base camp. Glover s Reef Marine Preserve is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Your days will be filled with water activities exploring your remote island paradise. You ll grab snorkel gear and head out on a SUP to swim with sea turtles and colorful fish. You ll learn to use the wind to your advantage and kayak sail to coral destinations. You ll master the technique of line fishing from a local Belizean guides and cook up your catch for dinner. Or you can just kick it in a hammock with a good book as the wind rocks you gently. Oh, and you bet there will be dance parties as you learn Garifuna moves. ???? #SHEnanigans
But what really makes these last 5 days special is your home away from home on a remote, 13 acre island. Your digs are Pinterest worthy tent-walled cabanas equipped with real beds, wooden floors, a porch, and that essential ocean view right outside your screened door. ????
Your days will be filled with the perfect amount of activity and relaxation to give you the ultimate in an authentic Caribbean Island experience off the coast of Belize.
• Snorkel with colorful marine wildlife among 700 patch reefs in the clear, turquoise Caribbean Sea.
• Embrace the tropical Caribbean island life by spending 5 days/4 nights Glamping on a remote Island paradise off the coast of Belize.
• Learn to use the wind to your advantage and kayak sail to one of the numerous snorkeling sites off the coast of our Island Basecamp.
• Grab a SUP board or kayak and head out to explore one of the richest tropical marine environments in the Caribbean.
• Learn to line fish from local Belizean guides and cook up your catch for dinner!
• Zip-line through the rainforest canopy of Bocawina National Park on Belize s longest zip-line. The longest run is over 2,300 ft!
• Explore the ancient Mayan ruins of Xunantunich, home to around 200,000 people, where civilization thrived up until around 1,000 AD when it was mysteriously abandoned.
• Strap on your headlamp and travel back 3,000 years by stepping into one of the most impeccably preserved caves featuring Mayan artifacts and ancient ceremonial alters.
• Rappel from the top of a waterfall down 250 feet with instruction from licensed guides while enjoying views across the jungle to the Caribbean Sea.
• Swim in hidden, emerald colored pools deep in the Belizean jungle.
• Eat like a local savoring freshly caught fish (maybe by you!) drenched in Belizean flavors.
• Relax with a comprehensive itinerary that makes the logistics, transportation, navigation, meal planning, lodging, and everything between easy.
● Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour. Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of bold women!
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don t forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!
We’re on Instagram as well!