**PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE ATTENDED THREE INTRO LARPBO CLASSES OR PRIOR PRE-COVID LARPBO CLASSES.**
This is a group-oriented class that focuses on the skills needed for the AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC) certification, which we offer throughout the year. We work on beginner to intermediate skills, including how to manage aggressive and selective behaviors.
SPECIAL COVID-19 PROTOCOL:
1) Class is limited to 30 handler/dog teams. Absolutely NO walk-ins allowed. RSVP and PRE-PAYMENT is required to hold a spot.
***No refunds (or re-scheduling) will be made for missed classes or cancellation; register only if you will attend.***
Friends or family members accompanying the participant must keep a minimum 20-foot distance from the class area.
2) If you feel even slightly ill (including a headache, sniffles, or even a slight fever), do not attend this event. Stay home for your health and the safety of others.
3) Maintain a 6 foot distance from other participants not in your household.
4) Face mask/shield is optional. Please maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone choosing to wear a mask.
➊ For your first class, please complete and submit our New Member Form and Participant Release of Liability (
➋ While we do not require you bring these documents to class, please make sure your dog is current on the following:
- Bordetella vaccinations/titer and rabies vaccination for dogs 4 months and older OR Bordatella vaccination for 4 months and younger; and
- Local animal care and control agency licensing requirements.
Also note that by signing our Release of Liability (
#1 One dog per handler. No exceptions.
#2 All dogs must be on a secure collar and leash. Dogs using e-collars must also be on a leash. Prong collars should be backed up with a carabiner. Short leashes are recommended (less than 6 feet). Retractable leashes are not allowed as they provide little control.
#3 PLEASE NO NOSE TO NOSE CONTACT (dog to dog that is). Always maintain a six-foot distance.
WHAT TO BRING:
➡ Water for you and your dog.
➡ High value treats for your dog (e.g., small pieces of hot dog, boiled chicken breast). Consider not giving your pup breakfast since your dog will be rewarded with treats during this 1-hour class.
➡ Doggie poo bags. Always clean up after your pet.
We look forward to seeing you and your dog! Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns:
➡ call[masked] press 1 for general information
➡ email [masked]