Keep Saint Petersburg Local is proud to bring back
NEW FOR 2022: Even MORE local goodness as we're adding *TWO more city blocks* to our festival footprint! In addition to Williams Park, we will be CLOSING:
3RD STREET between 1st and 3rd Avenues +
2ND AVENUE between 2nd and 4th Streets
+ we're also adding a SECOND STAGE on 2nd Avenue!
This FREE* family-friendly festival also commemorates KSPL's 10-Year Anniversary. * Please consider throwing something into the tip jars at the "Local Thirst Stations" to support LOCALTOPIA! *
LOCALTOPIA has NOT been a pet-friendly event since 2016 due to large crowds. Please DO NOT bring your furry friends! We want to ensure that they (and our human friends) stay safe, so we request that you *PLEASE LEAVE PETS AT HOME.* Thanks for your cooperation!
● MAKERS & MERCHANTS: Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal + Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More!
● VILLAGES in Williams Park: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
● EAT, DRINK & PLAY LOCAL on the streets of St. Pete:
4TH STREET: Food Truck Rally Alley +
2ND AVENUE (from 2nd to 4th Streets): More Food Trucks + Restaurants
+ Food & Drink Vendors
+ "Local Thirst Stations" Selling Local Beer in Cans & Canned Wine
+ Local Breweries Pouring Their Own Brews + Draft Beer Trucks
● 3RD STREET (from 1st to 3rd Avenues): Boutiques | Vendors on Wheels | More Artists & Artisans + Collectives | Gourmet Food | Home Decor | DJs | Literary Corner | Street Fun
● LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand + NEW SECOND Street Stage on 2nd Avenue
● STREET PERFORMANCES + ENGAGING ACTIVITIES for All Ages, Free Demos & Crafts, Live Screen Printing, and More Surprises!
Here are some helpful links: