OJCC is back and its bigger and better than ever - we've booked out the entire café for a night of fun interactions and meaningful conversations! We'll also be launching something new this time - get to know new friends over a game of Smol Tok - an award-winning game designed to facilitate meaningful connections! Just bring yourself and a smile :)
This week’s Café:
Keong Saik Bakery (KSB) is a nostalgic yet contemporary eatery which is the newest addition to the already vibrant food street along Keong Saik Road. Be spoilt for choice as KSB presents a specially curated selection of local favourites with a modern twist just for our event – Think nasi lemak pizza, laksa toast, baked pasta and salads! KSB is located just a short walk away from Outram Park MRT.
First come first serve:
Join us on Friday, 5 July 2019! RSVP as soon as possible (by Wednesday, 3 July 2019) to score a seat, as the café has a limited seating capacity - cosy just the way we like it!
Who are we, and what OJCC is about:
- A group of young working adults who simply wants to talk about life and have meaningful conversations
- This is NOT for business networking
- This is NOT for speed dating
- This is for the people who believe that there’s more to life than just work, sleep, eat repeat!
- This is for the people who identify with being idealistic activists, who want to make a difference in the world or in other people’s lives
- This is for people who want to make genuine friendships with like-minded people, and have meaningful conversations with one another!